Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sick and Tirade - Steve Sailer

It has been a fun week for everybody (except Hillary Clinton) since my last column began by asking:
If Donald Trump were as bad as she says, shouldn’t Hillary drop out so a better candidate could beat him?
After noting her two coughing breakdowns on Labor Day, I inquired:
If Hillary announced she were withdrawing due to her health, who would replace her?
Since then, of course, Hillary decided to let us know what she thinks of roughly a quarter of American citizens:
The “basket of deplorables”…racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it…offensive, hateful, mean-spirited…irredeemable.
Then on Sunday, Mrs. Clinton physically collapsed.
How did I know this would happen?
Well, I didn’t.
It was, however, obvious from just looking at her that Hillary’s health for quite some time has been deteriorating faster than the normal aging process. I don’t know what her malady or maladies might be, but whatever they are, they certainly seem serious enough that I feel sorry for her.
Please share this article: http://takimag.com/article/sick_and_tirade_steve_sailer/print#ixzz4KFEQKMYc

No comments:

Post a Comment