Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Alternative Right: A SURFEIT OF BRACKETS: (((DAILY STORMERISM))) AND ...

Alternative Right: A SURFEIT OF BRACKETS: (((DAILY STORMERISM))) AND ...:

I am still not certain about the exact nature of Andrew Anglin and The Daily Stormer, a site that seems to have a rather inflated opinion of itself. But my best guess at the moment is that it is a psy-ops operation, set up by, and serving, Jewish interests. Some of you may also have your doubts about the site, others not, but, as someone who has been in the Alt-Right from the start and has written for all its main outlets – RadixOccidental ObserverCounter-CurrentsTRS, and American Renaissance – and has a knowledge of attempts to stifle nationalism in other countries, you may wish to humour me in my suspicions, and see how I arrived at them. It should at least make for some interesting reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment