Sunday, August 28, 2016

Time For the Alt Right (REO Volkswagen)



Lyrics by JackNolan and White Hot Takes
I've been around for you
I've voted, campaigned for you
But I haven't seen any change
I've swallowed my pride for Jews
Even though I knew
In my heart you'd let me down once again
You had my throwing my vote away
Cause you hated winning
All of your failures
And still you are shilling
Keep cucking left
And I say goodbye
I believe it's time for the Alt Right
You said you'd work it out
You said you'd fight it out
But deep down you were really all cucks
Oh, now I'm tired of holding on
To a party I know is gone
I do believe that I've had enough
I've had enough of the falseness
Of the virtue signaling
Enough of the pandering
And the gibs never ending
Keep cucking left
And I say goodbye
I believe it's time for the Alt Right
Time for the Alt Right
White man gotta set himself free
Time for the Alt Right
Without us there's no GOP
You're gonna hurt when we say bye
But it's time for the Alt Right
Time for the Alt Right
White man gotta set himself free
Time for the Alt Right
Without us there's no GOP
You're gonna hurt when we say bye
But it's time for the Alt Right

No comments:

Post a Comment